NEW Aya Hirano SINGLE "Set me free / Sing a Song!" [29/01 OUT]



This time Aya Hirano comes back with a new double A-Side single titled "Set me free / Sing a Song!", this single will be released on April 29th. This is her first single on this year, I hope that this single will be better than "namida, Namida, NAMIDA". Here the details:

NEW SINGLE
Set me free
平野綾
2009.04.29 OUT


Limited Edition
CD+DVD
LACM-34609
¥1,200 (tax in)


Regular Edition
CD Only
LACM-4609
¥1,200 (tax in)

Tracklist ::
-CD-
01 Set me free
02 Sing a song!
03 Set me free (OFF VOCAL)
04 Sing a song! (OFF VOCAL)

-DVD-
「Set me free Music Clip」

Credits :: moviebuffwwc@jpopmusic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree. NamidaX3 was horrible. The B-side was better, but was much worse than her previous singles.

DJ HADE said...

I hope her new single is better