NEW Tommy heavenly6 ALBUM "I Kill My Heart" [29/04 OUT]



Tommy heavenly6 comes back with a new album titled "I Kill My Heart", this is her first album after her best album. I hope this will be a really rock album!. Here the details:


I Kill My Heart
Catalog No.: DFCL-1562
Label/Distributor: Sony Music Entertainment
Format: CD
Number of discs (or other units): 2
Release Date: 2009/04/29

Tracklist ::
-CD-
1. Wait For Me There
2. Leaving You
3. Do You Know My Heart?
4. Sad End To A Fairy Tale
5. Shut Up
6. Flower Crown
7. Surely
8. Gonna Change My Way Of Life
9. Playground
10. Things I Can Do
11. You Should Live In The Sunny Light

-DVD-
1. Wait For Me There (heavenly6 Ver.)
2. Wait For Me There (february6 Ver.)
3. Leaving You (heavenly6 Ver.)
4. Leaving You (february6 Ver.)

Source :: HMV Japan

0 comments: